eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Registration error & Artwork submission.

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Registration error & Artwork submission.
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:33:57 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Geoff&Hayl <address@hidden> wrote:
> Tried to register to Eliot-dev but it keeps saying I must use a valid e-mail
> address.
> Nothing wrong with the one I gave it, though, unless it has something
> against gmail.

I don't know what was the problem, but I subscribed you manually.
You should have received an automated welcome message.

> Reason:
> Wanted to submit revised board art, and then revised tile art, to upgrade
> the look & feel of the game.
> In SVG format, so it's scalable on any display.
> Also allows easy replacing of text layers with other language text.

You can post your patches and of graphics directly to the mailing-list
(if they are not to big... otherwise it might be better to send them
to me, or to provide a download link).

Best regards,
--
Olivier