eliot-dev

[Eliot-dev] Registration error & Artwork submission.

From: Geoff&Hayl
Subject: [Eliot-dev] Registration error & Artwork submission.
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 13:35:58 +0200

Hi

Tried to register to Eliot-dev but it keeps saying I must use a valid e-mail address. Nothing wrong with the one I gave it, though, unless it has something against gmail.

Reason:
Wanted to submit revised board art, and then revised tile art, to upgrade the look & feel of the game.
In SVG format, so it's scalable on any display.
Also allows easy replacing of text layers with other language text.

So if anyone has any suggestions on how to submit this . . .