[Dvdrtools-users] dvdauthor question

From: Bob Stia
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] dvdauthor question
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:56:32 -0400

Hello,

Getting this message from dvdauthor which I don't understand, or what to do
about it. I have a dvd which was ripped into 5 separate movies. movie1.mpg,
movie2.mpg. etc.  movie1 & 2 are each 225kb. movie3 & 4 are the meat of the
movie. movie5 is 196kb. When I do the dvdauthor script I get the following:
address@hidden:/workspace> dvdauthor -o output -x dvd.xml_movie1-5
DVDAuthor::dvdauthor, version 0.6.11.
Build options: gnugetopt magick iconv freetype fribidi
Send bugs to <address@hidden>

INFO: Locale=en_US.UTF-8
INFO: Converting filenames to UTF-8
ERR:  text not allowed here
address@hidden:/workspace>
Here is the actual script:

<dvdauthor>
 <vmgm />
  <titleset>
   <titles>
    <pgc>
     <vob file="movie1.mpg" />.
     <vob file="movie2.mpg" />
     <vob file="movie3.mpg" />
     <vob file="movie4.mpg" />
     <vob file="movie5.mpg" />
    </pgc>
   </titles>
  </titleset>
 </dvdauthor>

If I just dvdauthor movie3.mpg and movie4.mpg I do not get the error and the
output is made. However, when I do that and burn a dvd I cannot get the dvd
player to recognize the disc.

Please help. What is this Text not allowed here error mean?

Bob S.