[Dvdrtools-users] What happens when fifo=0% ?

From: Julián Muñoz
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] What happens when fifo=0% ?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:31:32 +0000 (GMT)

I am not able to get fifo>0%, even with fs=100m (100M of buffers!!), due
to a CPU bootleneck (dump compression... well, dvd writting is faster than
what I though).

But when fifo=0%, all keep working ok. And the written datas (from
dump) seem to be well read by restore (I've done 3 tests), and all seems
to be grabbed not so slow.

I'm with DVR-105.

So is there any danger, or is it ok ?? DVR-105 is protected against this
??