Re: [Dvdrtools-users] dvdrecord + dvr-A05 and fifo ?

From: Julián Muñoz
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] dvdrecord + dvr-A05 and fifo ?
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:33:22 +0000 (GMT)

You are right !!

I have added tsize=800m and this works.

With the cd-rw it was in "tao" mode I suppose, and cdrecord doesn't ask
for this paremeter. Now in "dao" it needs it.

Even if the image has been only 237m, dvdrecord doesn't complain, and
closes the disk without error. So I suppose I must put here an
approximated top limit, because I don't know the exact size (it can vary
from day to day, it's a backup, datas come from "dump" utility).

But I have an error on the log:

Feb  4 15:15:41 www kernel: hda: DMA disabled
Feb  4 15:15:55 www kernel: invalidate: busy buffer
Feb  4 15:16:07 www last message repeated 77 times