[Duplicity-talk] Switching to new keys after changing to sftp duplicity-

From: Vera Schmidt
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Switching to new keys after changing to sftp duplicity-backup
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 15:02:18 +0100

Hi everybody,

months ago I changed my duplicity backup from webdav to sftp. With sftp I get those messages not known before:
End of kex handshake
ssh: Switch to new keys....

I am not sure but this handshake and the switching to new keys doesn't seem to happen at the end of every volume but more than once during a backup.

I did not change my configuration files relating to keys when starting with sftp - just changed the volume size to standard size.

Could somebody explain to me what these messages mean?
Would be great.

Thanks in advance

Vera