Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 2.1.4 Released - Homebrew

From: Gregory Skerry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 2.1.4 Released - Homebrew
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 17:26:59 -0400

Hi there,
Just checking is there any anticipated timeline for Homebrew formula to be updated?

(Currently says it's on v2.1.3).

Many thanks.

Best,
Greg

On Sat, Oct 21, 2023 at 10:58 AM Kenneth Loafman via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
Hi,

Snaps are available now.  Sorry for the delay!

...Thanks,
...Ken

On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 1:13 PM Kenneth Loafman <kenneth@loafman.com> wrote:
Hi again,

I said snaps were running slow...

LP's snap status page estimates 5 hours before build starts.  Then here is post-processing I have to do, so we're looking at tomorrow if all goes well.

...Thanks,
...Ken