Re: [Duplicity-talk] Restarting failed backups with 1.2.x

From: Jakob Bohm
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Restarting failed backups with 1.2.x
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:32:33 +0200

The patch was to fix the double --encrypt option to gpg, which may have been fixed upstream before deleting the changelog.

Restart was with original args, but no --force option as the old messages about resuming didn't mention it. The mapping from incremental to full was done implicitly by the --full-if-older-than option on both runs.

As only 6 days remain of the run, I'd rather not try to stop it now just to add that --force option.