Re: [Duplicity-talk] Restoring a file deleted before the latest incremen

From: duplicity-talk
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Restoring a file deleted before the latest incremental
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 22:30:23 +0200

On 2023-08-23 18:50, duplicity--- via Duplicity-talk wrote:

I am certain you won't be surprised, using the correct value in the --time OPTION fixed my problem. I was indeed able to restore a file prior to an empty set incremental, but better than that, I've incorporated the test command in crontab so that I no longer create empty backups.

You may like the feature coming with https://gitlab.com/duplicity/duplicity/-/merge_requests/151, then you will have a command line parameter to behave like this.

Bye
  Thomas