[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity skipped folders after a deep, large folder, t

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity skipped folders after a deep, large folder, though they are present with --list-current-files
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 21:22:20 +0300

I have a folder structure in one of my backups, that is like the following

- bin
- code
- manage
- media

The code directory is very large and deep (folders with nested paths). For some reason after completing restore of the code folder it exits to cleaning up the temporary directory (which fails, possibly because I am running from cygwin).

It would appear that the failure of removing the tempdir is not related to the problem of skipping the folder manage, media because it appears that tempdir removal is wrapping the dup_main.main call.

list-current-files display the contents as expected.