Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity archives with a different time than the c

From: dupli
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity archives with a different time than the current one
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 02:42:51 +0200

Hello Aaron,

I'm in Italy, currently we are in summer time utc +2.

thanks

On 05/06/21 13:33, Aaron wrote:
Hello Ale,

Which time zone are you in?

Kind regards,

Aaron

On 5 June 2021 10:58:51 BST, Ale via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
Hello,

sorry if this is a duplicate, but I haven't been able to find anything
about this problem.

I'm configuring a backup script in order to execute an incremental
backup every two hours and a full backup every day, starting at midnight.

My problem derives from the fact that duplicity creates the archives
using the current date reduced by two hours, so for example when I
execute a backup at midnight, the archives will be saved as
"duplicity...full...day-before:2200...". Could you give me some tip in
order to fix this or to find a workaround please?

Cheers

Ale
Duplicity-talk mailing list Duplicity-talk@nongnu.org https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/duplicity-talk