Re: [Duplicity-talk] (B2) FatalBackendException: Bucket cannot be create

From: MRob
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] (B2) FatalBackendException: Bucket cannot be created
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 22:16:56 +0000

Thank you! I couldnt find the link as you did, it was waht I needed. Patch worked as is, and easier to retain the old version because newest version seem to require pip b2 package installed separate? This is big problem in its own because pip2 is hard to install. Its really huge hassle that duplicity is not python3.

So I leave duplicty at old version and go with the patch you found thank you so much