[Duplicity-talk] incremental restore?

From: Raphael Bauduin
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] incremental restore?
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:36:29 +0100

Hi,

Here's my scenario:

I backup all my servers to a online storage. I would like to keep a current copy on the internal network. Is there a way to do a restore that will only transfer the files that have been modified since the last restore in that directory (that is the files in the incremental backups since the last restore)?

An alternative I have is to synchronize the duplicity data from the online storage locally, and do a full restore everytime.

Interested to hear your suggestions!

Thanks in advance

Raphaƫl