[Duplicity-talk] Recover backup after using PhotoRec

From: Thiago Coutinho
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Recover backup after using PhotoRec
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:19:58 -0200

Hi all.

I've partly formatted a disc where my duplicity files was stored. I have used PhotoRec to recover the files but now they're all unsorted and without the correct filename. I have the files separated by extension. Is there a way to discover the duplicity files and recover my backup?

--
Thiago Coutinho

"O povo não deveria temer o governo. O governo é quem deveria temer o povo."
V de Vingança