Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity cleanup not really cleaning up

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity cleanup not really cleaning up
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 08:51:00 -0500

Also, please remember to use --force to actually do the deletions.  Otherwise, it's just telling you what will be deleted.

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 8:14 AM, Luca Gibelli <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I assume the cleanup process should have removed any traces of the
> > incomplete backups?
> >
> > Versions:
> >
> > $ duplicity -V
> > duplicity 0.6.18
> > $ python -c 'import boto; print boto.Version'
> > 2.3.0
> there were some fixes wrt. to deleting files in several backends.
> update to 0.6.24 and see if the error persists.

ok, will do. I'll cause a backup interruption to try to reproduce the error.

Best,

--
Luca Gibelli <luca -at- skylable-dot-com> | Skylable, the cloud in your sky
IM: address@hidden | Tel: +39 01871851862 | Mobile: +39 3337491770