Re: [Duplicity-talk] Unreferenced signature file- hiding somewhere

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Unreferenced signature file- hiding somewhere
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 11:31:11 -0500

Correct...  If you use duplicity directly, it will use ~/.cache/duplicity.

Duplicity only stores info on a backend in the cache directory and the files on the backend.  So if you've deleted both, you should be fine.

As Edgar says, as an emergency solution, you could just point it at a new U1 directory?

-mt

On 24 November 2013 11:16, Tobias Wolter <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 10:25:10 -0500
Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> Looks like you're using deja-dup from your log file names.  Sorry it's
> causing you problems!
>
> One thing I note is that you mention deleting ~/.cache/duplicity, but
> deja-dup actually stores the duplicity meta info in ~/.cache/deja-dup.  So
> try deleting that?

Yesh, but when using duplicity without deja-dup, that shouldn't matter,
should it?

-towo