Re: [Duplicity-talk] Unreferenced signature file- hiding somewhere

From: Tobias Wolter
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Unreferenced signature file- hiding somewhere
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:49:25 +0100

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:11:48 +0100
address@hidden wrote:

> ok.. two things
>
> a. run duplcity with max.verbosity '-v9' and look what archive dir it states
> it uses

Doesn't seem to matter, I've tried it with an old cache directory and
after deleting it, always points at ~/.cache/<checksum>

> b. send a listing of all files in your backup repository and state the time
> of the broken full

All outputs are attached.

I already deleted the broken parts of the full backup as it's easier
just deleting the first part and let cleanup take care of the rest, but
the time of the broken full was the same as the signatures' it's trying
to restore, that being 20131122T073309Z.

-towo