[Duplicity-talk] Being asked signing passphrase even when SIGN_PASSPHRAS

From: Scott Hansen
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Being asked signing passphrase even when SIGN_PASSPHRASE or --use-agent is set
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:01:29 -0700

Hey all,

I'm getting asked for the signing key passphrase even when I've loaded the
signing gpg key into gpg-agent or if I set SIGN_PASSPHRASE in the script.
This is driving me nuts, because I can't get unattended backups to work!

My backup script is here: http://dpaste.com/792677/
The excludes file is here: http://dpaste.com/792678/

Here are the /root/.bashrc functions I use to start gpg-agent and then cache
the keys. http://dpaste.com/792679/ It's probably overkill but I've been
struggling with this trying to figure out why my gpg keys aren't being read.

Why would it be asking the signing passphrase even though I've set
SIGN_PASSPHRASE in the script? Am I missing something obvious?

Duplicity 0.6.19

Thanks!