Re: [Duplicity-talk] Old signatures not found and incremental specified

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Old signatures not found and incremental specified
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:34:52 -0600

Thanks Chris, you jogged my memory.  This may be an artifact of bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/885670 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/881727, which were fixed with the 0.6.17 release.

hanji, would you mind updating to 0.6.17 and seeing if that fixes the problem?  If you installed from a tarball or rpm you can get the new one from https://launchpad.net/duplicity/+download.  If you installed from a deb file, you can get that from
https://launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/+archive/ppa.  Please install from the same style of source, or use your package system to uninstall duplicity prior to installing from the tarball.  They do not always install to the same locations and mixed packages can cause serious confusion.

...Thanks,
...Ken

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:05 AM, Chris Poole <address@hidden> wrote:
2012/2/7 Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden>:
> Sorry, not yet.  I'll strive to get to it today.

Is this not the same issue as seen before: an issue in the way
Duplicity checks the time of file changes. (ctime or mtime maybe.)

I remember seeing a similar issue, though I can't find any bug reports.

Chris