Re: [Duplicity-talk] Old signatures not found and incremental specified

From: hanj
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Old signatures not found and incremental specified
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 10:47:58 -0700

On Sun, 5 Feb 2012 11:12:40 -0600
Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Which version of duplicity?  What command line for the original backup,
> incremental, and cleanup?

Version: duplicity-0.6.16

Command for full (and incremental):
duplicity --exclude-other-filesystems --verbosity 8
--asynchronus-upload --tempdir /file2/tmp --num-retries 30 /home
cf+http://${CLOUD_CONTAINER}

For now, I'm passing in the 'incremental' command, since it was wanting
to do full backup now. It was working without the incremental command
last night.

Command for cleanup:
duplicity cleanup --force cf+http://${CLOUD_CONTAINTER}

> Could you list the RS Cloud Files and provide a gist or pastebin link?

Are you asking for duplicity list-current-files? If so.. there are 80G
of files.. so that output would be pretty huge!

> Could you run the backup again with -v9 and provide a gist or pastebin link?

Here you go (attempting incremental):
https://gist.github.com/1746860

Thanks!
hanji