Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity 0.6.12 / AssertionError during incrementa

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity 0.6.12 / AssertionError during incremental backup
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 14:32:29 +0200

i don't use imap either, but i would start by making this error talkative,
explaining in the message what's the issue and how to probably get rid of it.

as there was no data loss, i don't really take that very seriously. my educated
guess would be resuming gone wrong. we could check for that. but currently i
can only offer to insert the error message.

i'd rather take care of the 'backup without private key' issue that is still
open. and even therefor i can't seem to find the time.

ede/duply.net