Re: [Duplicity-talk] FileobjHooked instance has no attribute 'name'

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] FileobjHooked instance has no attribute 'name'
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:47:53 +0200

On 15.04.2011 08:42, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> is there a good reason why you top quoted? I don't so
> what you quoted from my mail will not appear here

no, i didn't

> On Donnerstag 14 April 2011, address@hidden wrote:
>> Did you upgrade your duplicity version?
>
> no.
>
>> Here
>> http://trac.zentyal.org/ticket/2743
>> they suggest to do a new full to circumvent the issue.
>
> thanks for that - but not what happened here
>
> see
>
> http://trac.zentyal.org/ticket/2826
>
> for my answer

read your ticket.

so you actually tried to do a new full and observed if the error persists?

do you happen to work on a english locale? there is a known bug which silently
skips syncing of the archive cache dir if gpg can't decrypt something in that
process. see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/687295
but that would also have throwing verify an error, because it can't verify what
it can't decrypt.

the error is reproducable by these steps?
1. do a full backup
2. delete metadata (archive-dir)
3. do a verify
do i get that right from your ticket above?

ede/duply.net