Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Copied files, all modified now.

From: Jeff Cook
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Copied files, all modified now.
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 01:26:44 -0700

Thanks, but I already took the old repo online so I just re-uploaded everything.

However, now duplicity --dry-run still shows the whole repository
changed again. Why does this happen? Is duplicity comparing against
the old backups? Do I have to perform another full backup? All help is
highly appreciated here, thanks.