[Duplicity-talk] backup source crash

From: Martin Basting
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] backup source crash
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:47:11 +0200

Hey,

Imagine the next scenario:

I make encrypted backups from my source pc towards my server.
On the source pc is the gpg private key to decrypt the files.
I backuped the private key so in my i can always decrypt the files.
But now the source pc crashed and i want to restore my backup.
I use external pc to restore the backup but i get the error Invalid SSH password.
But i can ssh to the server and i can send files through scp towards the server.

Does anybody knows how to solve this?

Regards,

Martin