Re: [Duplicity-talk] Can a first (full) backup be stopped mid-way, then

From: Matthew Twomey
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Can a first (full) backup be stopped mid-way, then continued?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:25:26 -0600

No - the resume functionality doesn't work properly yet for ssh/scp.

If you interrupt a backup and then continue it - it won't produce a
usable backup you can restore from (although it won't give you any
errors either during the backup process).

Please see these two bugs on the topic:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/491971
https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/487720

Thanks,