Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity error "found incomplete backup sets" - po

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity error "found incomplete backup sets" - possibilities for restore??
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:30:03 -0500

Thomas,

I'm guessing from the traceback that you have a fairly old version of
duplicity.  The backup is most likely good, you just need to do an
upgrade to the newest stable version, 0.5.19, which you can download at
https://launchpad.net/duplicity/stable/0.5.19.  Recovery may not be
possible if you have modified the remote backup in any way.

Manual restoration is not normally possible due to the way incremental
changes are stored, however, the original may be restored if needed.
Let's try the updated version first.

...Thanks,
...Ken