Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity build fails on CentOS 5

From: Bryan Bach
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity build fails on CentOS 5
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:15:33 -0800

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately I'm away from the particular system right now, but even then I used tty1 (versus a terminal emulator or a ssh client) so to my knowledge I couldn't have pasted it. Of course, I could've manually typed it ;) but as I said that's out of the question now.

I will, however, try to build duplicity on the system in front of me right now; I'll report back with my results.

Thanks!