[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity build fails on CentOS 5

From: Bryan Bach
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity build fails on CentOS 5
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 14:33:43 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm having some difficulty building duplicity on my CentOS 5 server
(CentOS 5.2 on x86_64).

Running "python setup.py install" throws a screenful or so of compiler
errors all in librsyncmodule.c and ultimately terminates: "error:
command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1".

(I tried searching for a duplicity 0.5.03 RPM package for my
particular system and arch, but alas, I cannot find any such prebuilt
package.)

Any ideas?
Thanks!