Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity progress info

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity progress info
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:49:21 -0500

Ken would it be possible to add a 'frontends' section to the website
or on the links page?  That probably sounds a bit self-serving, but
presumably Antono searched and didn't find any existing ones, despite
at least one existing.  Plus, if he creates a new one, it would help
to have one location to see all such frontends.

-mt