[Duplicity-talk] Undocumented --tempdir option, how does it really behav

From: intrigeri
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Undocumented --tempdir option, how does it really behave ?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:47:05 +0100

Hello,

The --tempdir command line option (patch #6356) was applied in
duplicity 0.4.9 ; great, but it is not documented in the manpage.

Does it replace the old TMPDIR and friends environment variables, or
does it just override them ?

For backward compatibility, and for my own sanity, as a duplicity
frontend developer (backupninja), I obviously prefer the later.

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <address@hidden>