Re: [Duplicity-talk] Questions to the new ncftp-backend in RC9

From: Dennis Schulz
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Questions to the new ncftp-backend in RC9
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:33:43 +0200

RC9 did its job (with my modifications) successfully using ncftp with an MS-FTP-Server on win2k3.
In some days I will test an inkremental backup.

Dennis

Kenneth Loafman schrieb:
Dennis Schulz wrote:
I'm testing the new RC9 right now and some things are propably not so good.
Due to a firewall I had to add "-E" in the sourcecode to archieve
PORT-connections. this should be configured with some switches for
duplicity.
And your code wont work with my ncftp-client. My ncftp-client can not
use "-m" and "-c" at the same time. I removed "-m"
because my directories already exist. Is this a bug or do I need a new
version of ncftp? my version is 3.1.8.

I tested it on 3.1.9 and it works there.  I need to add an option for
PORT/PASV and an -m option as well.  We cannot expect everyone to be up
to date on all the latest minor versions.

...Ken