[Duplicity-talk] Questions to the new ncftp-backend in RC9

From: Dennis Schulz
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Questions to the new ncftp-backend in RC9
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:15:53 +0200

I'm testing the new RC9 right now and some things are propably not so good.
Due to a firewall I had to add "-E" in the sourcecode to archieve PORT-connections. this should be configured with some switches for duplicity. And your code wont work with my ncftp-client. My ncftp-client can not use "-m" and "-c" at the same time. I removed "-m" because my directories already exist. Is this a bug or do I need a new version of ncftp? my version is 3.1.8.

Greets,
Dennis