[Duplicity-talk] alternatives to duplicity

From: Andre Ruiz
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] alternatives to duplicity
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:11:47 -0200

Hi all

Please do not get me wrong, I love duplicity and still use it to
backup data on my computer, but I'm in need of more robust
alternatives to backup some servers. Something like complete backup
(including all system and EAs if possible) and with easy recover from
"baremetal".

While searching for alternatives, I though many people here could
already have done this and could share opinions. Have any of you made
an automated solution to complete backups using duplicity, or think
it's not ideal for that and have an alternative to suggest?

Have anyone had any experience with "dar"? (this part can be PM if you
think this list is not the right place).

Thank you,
Andre
--
Andre Ruiz  <address@hidden>