dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] supplementary angle (defined by 3 points)

From: stes
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] supplementary angle (defined by 3 points)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 14:15:12 +0200 (CEST)

I have a solution (possibly there are different solutions) which I use in :

https://github.com/dcstes/wegwijzer

This is a repository with a number of Smalltalk sketches (for use in the DrGeo Smalltalk Editor).

However my solution uses two angle constructions defined by 3 points:

https://github.com/dcstes/wegwijzer/blob/main/stelling-01.st

The title text "Nevenhoeken vormen gestrekte hoek" meaning "Supplementary angles form a straight angle".

At line 21 and 22 I send two different angle messages with the same summit "S" where angle E and F both form 180 degrees, so E is supplementary to F (or 'nevenhoek' in Dutch).

These Smalltalk sketches are not meant as an extension to DrGeo, they are just sketches that I have made using DrGeo.

Regards,
David Stes