dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] supplementary angle (defined by 3 points)

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Dr. Geo] supplementary angle (defined by 3 points)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 21:53:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

When I define an angle using the method angle:to:to: (instance method from the
DrGeoSketch class), it returns a DrGWrappedValue with a "mathItem" instance of
the class DrGAngle3PtsOrientedItem (I believe).

Is it possible to create the supplementary angle (180 degrees - angle) by a
method provided by the DrGeoSketch class please ?

Thanks!
David Stes