dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Introduction

From: Devinder Kaur
Subject: [Dr-geo] Introduction
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:52:16 +0530

Hello everybody,

I am a Computer science engineering student from India. While visiting
through the GNU projects list I liked the idea of adding a support for
DXF export/import for Dr. Geo. previously, I have worked  in different
open cad softwares as well like librecad and brlcad. I have a keen
interest in C programming as well.

I would be very glad to work on this specific project for gsoc this year.
Regards!

--
"Today, its a beautiful day, So live your dream. "

http://devinderkaur.wordpress.com

Devinder Kaur