dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Introduction

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Dr-geo] Introduction
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:02:24 +0530

Hello everyone,
I'm a Computer Science Engineering student from India. I have an
experience with projects in Qt framework and C++. I've contributed to
projects like LMMS.
I'm willing to work with Dr.Geo team for future development. Since I'm
new to Dr.Geo, kindly guide me as to what steps need to be followed to
get familiar with it.
Thankyou!

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You do not need a Leader. You never did. System made you believe you
needed one. Self-Education. No more rules."