dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] perversely

From: Oswald Ho
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] perversely
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:32:34 -0700

He had a smile on his face, amischievous and surreptitious smile. I suppose amillion or two people are interested in this honeymoon.
All meals were sent up to the two lovers,the Worlds Pet Lovers, for that was what they were. Fatter, too, but DoraSorrell had always been a solid creature. Sorrell had never had his photo in the papers. I shant be able to prevent people coming into the garden to stareat you, he said. Nogusts of noise causing that little flame to waver. You get half the world tumbling over itself to seea little woman whose naturalness is not a pose. Sorrell sat staring at the fire, as though to pluck inspirationfrom the glow of it. Do you want to be introduced to my second? The public knows what it wants, said the fat man arrogantly. Both had asense of humour, and an ironical appreciation of fame as it hadbefallen themselves. What are you, the Mail, or the Express, or the Grocers Journal? Yet his dread of disaster made him work the harder. We had our coffee downhere, and she played Debussy to us.
What are you, the Mail, or the Express, or the Grocers Journal?
He provided them with a luncheonbasket when they went picnicking.
Snobbery is the footstool at thefeet of reverence.
Roland rang up the Police Inspector at Winstonbury. The Winstonbury Evening Argus began the great game of headlines.
All meals were sent up to the two lovers,the Worlds Pet Lovers, for that was what they were.
Scott turned on him with an excited laugh. Those bold, clear eyes, the nosebroadening slightly at the nostrils, the luscious yet shrewd mouth!
Roland says that I may have three or fourtulips. We want to get away from the confounded reporters and theircameras.
Charged their people much the same prices too. They gazed steadily into each others eyes. His selfand its affairs were obscured by his human involvement in themornings tragedy.
Sorrell guessed that certain unwelcomed commercial travellers hadbeen talking.
It was their very simplicity, theirvital sense of fun that had made them beloved. She has done something more than that, said Sorrell, she hasblown up my boy.
He was putting coal on the lounge fire when he heard awomans voice behind him. He moved towave the intruder away, and recognized his son. Roland, who was writing letters at his desk, found Scott leaning inat his window. We ought to be full for six months, and half full forthe other six months.
Inthe old days he had often though of her as a ship cleaving lifewith her bosom. The Winstonbury Evening Argus began the great game of headlines. If we cant pose before otherpeople, we have to pose before ourselves. One ought togo out for the generous success.