dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] deathtrap

From: Amy Boone
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] deathtrap
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:57:26 +0200

Hollis was a lady of refinement, and thousands obtained evidence andconsolation through her powers.
Last Saturday, working all afternoon, I gave fivesittings and didnt get a thing.
Each time a secondfigure appeared in the negative with me. An account of theseextraordinary sittings, which were under the control of Mr.
Wolfe in his book, Startling Facts in Modern Spiritualism. Buguet was told that his one chance wasto confess.
The learned, anonymous author, said to have been Dr. He wants to know the mechanical processes involved, as weexplain ordinary speech. Compare this with the spirit explanation given through Mrs. Each design is peculiar to itself, and bears upon the face ofit marks of individuality. But in saying this he is notexplaining anything.
Guthrie gives the following two cases with Mrs. We could not make out the wordsspoken, as Home persisted in speaking to us all the time. Mumler,or some person connected with Mrs. He pronounced the photographs to be perfect andunmistakable.
This was repeated on three successive years. Hyslops voluminous report describes evidential communications thatoccurred.
Hudsonwithin ten feet of the camera or dark room.
This they use in theproduction of the voice. To save himself heconfessed that all his results had been obtained by trickery.
Other well-known sitters have described remarkable evidential resultsobtained with Duguid. Sanger-Shepherd, andthree supporters of spirit photography, Messrs. The followingquestions which were asked, and answered by Wyllie, are of historicalinterest:Q.
At times, too, theyforetold events which duly came to pass. On one of the plates were two spiritpictures.
Deane a beautiful and well-recognizedextra of his deceased daughter. Hollis was a lady of refinement, and thousands obtained evidence andconsolation through her powers.
He wassentenced to a fine of five hundred francs and imprisonment for one year. Harrison, editor of THE SPIRITUALIST, conducted exhaustivetests with her. To save himself heconfessed that all his results had been obtained by trickery. Stainton Moses, who hasdevoted a chapter to Mr. I merely charge for my time and material, as you seestated on the card there against the wall. Each design is peculiar to itself, and bears upon the face ofit marks of individuality. It is a very true branch of psychicscience, as every earnest investigator will discover. Harrison, editor of THE SPIRITUALIST, conducted exhaustivetests with her.
Granting thatthe priest was a voice medium, the speaking oracle is easily explained.
The learned, anonymous author, said to have been Dr. Examples are given inthe chapter on Some Great Modern Mediums. Stainton Moses, who hasdevoted a chapter to Mr.