OT: you've probably already seen this (was Re: [DotGNU]Microsoft IP)

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: OT: you've probably already seen this (was Re: [DotGNU]Microsoft IP)
Date: 04 Dec 2003 09:50:22 +0000

"Neil Cawse" <address@hidden> writes:

> The company will also introduce expanded usage rights on select
> software, a move that will significantly cut software costs for
> customers who will be able to deploy Microsoft technologies more
> freely than before, sources added.

Untruth in advertising.  There's a slip: "sources added".

Sorry....

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Mind your own business, Spock.  I'm sick of your halfbreed interference.

South Africa subversive espionage PLO lynch Bellcore monarchist
Dateline JSOFC3IP CISU ASO UFO Qaddafi kilderkin counter intelligence