[DotGNU]IKVM custom attributes

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: [DotGNU]IKVM custom attributes
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:18:09 +0200

Hi Rhys,

I looked at the custom attributes I use in IKVM.NET and wrote a little
bit about them. Some aren't relevant for a Java source to IL compiler
and there may be scenarios that I missed. At least it's something to get
started with.

I think we need to put the attributes in an assembly that contains no
code other than the trivial stuff (constructors and property accessors),
the attributes shouldn't have any behavior. I would suggest a zlib type
license for this assembly to make sure anyone can use it.

My write up is at: http://weblog.ikvm.net/story.aspx/attribs

Regards,
Jeroen