[DotGNU]An example of using treecc

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]An example of using treecc
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 04:40:01 +0530

Hi Everyone,
        I was pottering around with treecc when I just thought of
reimplementing the tried and tested 'Expression Compiler' that
we (meaning the poor souls from CS) had to hand implement. With
the help of flex, bison and treecc ... compiler design becomes
less of a black magic ...

Also I have "forgotten" the elf part of the output codegen ....
but IL is as good as anyother , right ?

Hopefully this would be a good example of using treecc which
other newbies might find very easy to understand.

Gopal