[DotGNU]pnetc

From: Haran Shivanan
Subject: [DotGNU]pnetc
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:35:29 +0530 (IST)

Hi everyone,

OK, I got pnetC up and running.
Anyway, turns out only printf has been
implemented. The comments say its a temporary hack until we can
compile glibc.

Does this mean, we shouldn't implement anything else until
we can compile glibc (at which point, we'll use glibc instead
of what we're using now)or can we contribute functions to stdio?
I don't see any TODO's anywhere so I guess that means, we just
wait and compile glibc.

If not, I'd like to give a shot at some of the stuff like FILE I\O
(which I assume will be using __invoke__ to call the CSharp
functions) and the sprintf\scanf stuff.