Re: [DotGNU]stupid question

From: Haran Shivanan
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]stupid question
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:24:41 +0530 (IST)

> You need to add the "csupport" directory to the link line also,
> to get "OpenSystem.C.dll".  Or do a "make install" to get all
> of the various pieces into the right places.

OK, done. OpenSystem.C.dll compiles OK.
Its asking for libc64.

> > The configure script for pnetC is failing on a compile
> > of conftest.c
>
> What is the specific error that you are getting?

Well, the configure script was saying that the compile was not setup
properly. So I took out the dummmy code it generates (conftest.c) and
tried compiling it to see what error the compiler gave.
It asked for libc64.

Is this something I should already have on my system?

Thanks.
--
Over thinking,over analyzing seperates the body from the mind