[DotGNU]a small patch for approval

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]a small patch for approval
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:14:41 +0530

Hi All,
        I was digging around the testframework of pnet when I noticed
that the errors in the TestBoolean.cs was due to a single and
comparitively (superficially) small bug ..

Anyway this is what I have got after an hour of stuff ...

Patch: Fixes compilation for member accesses into constant valuetypes
example:
        true.ToString();
        "hello".ToCharArray();

Hopefully this is a fix, but after all I might be wrong (as this proved
to be almost too easy ... ?)

Gopal