Re: Last chance, newbies (was: [DotGNU]This Week's Pnet Roadmap)

From: Brandon Bremen
Subject: Re: Last chance, newbies (was: [DotGNU]This Week's Pnet Roadmap)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:19:04 -0700

Im a newbie! Im a newbie!

On Saturday, April 27, 2002, at 09:06  AM, Gopal . V wrote:

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 04:45:20PM +0200, Silvernerd wrote:
      - System.Xml.XmlWriter : Is an Abstract class so , not much
        work here :)

Done already, will commit it next saturday.

I have to wait 1 whole week to get my hands on that class.... :)

      - System.Xml.XmlTextWriter : Is the implementation of XmlWriter.

Will work on this.

I would like to give the newbies a chance , so wait for a day before
starting on it (please). If none of the newbies respond to this , I'll be
terribly disappointed.....and you can swap back in.

This is the last chance for the newbies to work on an *easy* class ,
don't pass this up !. Maybe a newbie could work with Silvernerd so that
both of you get to contribute....  (Silvernerd: if you don't mind it).

Gopal.V