Re: [DotGNU]Components performance...COM+ services ?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Components performance...COM+ services ?
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:32:04 -0400 (EDT)

They are creating a new geas version that I believe is still in Python but
will heavily support XMLRPC.  In GNUCOMM, the Bayonne "2" server embeds
http services to support fetching of XML content and posting of XMLRPC
requests.  In phpGroupWare, they already have exterimental XMLRPC and SOAP
support.  There also has been discussions in using Jabber as a peer RPC
service, perhaps doing peer XMLRPC transactions, SOAP, or other things.