Re: [DotGNU]CVS problem

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]CVS problem
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:21:00 -0400

I have a bunch of stuff lying around from my days behind a strict
firewall. The basic idea was to run an ssh daemon at home on port 443, and use
an
intermediary program for the ssh client that goes through the firewall.
Then, using ssh's port forwarding, I could cvs to places.

Anup, I'll send you more details and the relevant files off-list. I feel
your pain.

mds