RE: [DotGNU]Compiling PnetLib

From: Jerry Walter
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Compiling PnetLib
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 07:51:44 -0400

Rhys;

Though technically, as you have pointed out, the C# syntax allows the
inclusion of a dangling comma before the closing bracket of an enumeration,
I would contend it to be bad programming practice. I really believe that the
dangling comma needs to be removed, which I will be glad to do and post the
changes. Just my over inflated $0.02 worth.

As for the other compile problems, I am starting to look into them a little
closer on my side (making sure I have all the latest cygwin, etc loaded). I
will go  back and pulled treecc, pnet, and pnetlib from cvs and attempt to
rebuild from scratch.

Thanks
Jerry