[DotGNU]Compiling PnetLib

From: Jerry Walter
Subject: [DotGNU]Compiling PnetLib
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:27:28 -0400

Application             Version
=========               ========
pnetlib                 pulled from CVS 4/16/2002 @ 8:30 AM EST - US
pnet                    0.3.2
treecc                  0.0.8

Enviroment              Cygwin (2.125.2.10)

When I try to 'pseudo-compile' pnetlib, I get numerous errors from the
/runtime/System/Text directory concerning the CP*.cs files. Upon looking
into these files, I notice a trailing comma at the end of the ToChars array
definition, which seems to be a syntax error (at least in all the array
definitions I have ever seen). After removing the trailing comma the compile
progresses to the next 'glich'. My questions are:

1. Has this been reported and fixed and not updated on CVS yet ?
2. Do I need to update the CVS tree from the changes I have made ?

Thanks !

Jerry Walter
Professional Services
Bentley Consulting
Bentley Systems, Inc.
937-332-0053
address@hidden
We design, build, implement and support
the best engineering environments in the world !